If there is a French recipe that need to know, it is that of the famous Crepes! Easy, fast and very economical, you will make people more than happy to have such a great cook as a friend (and it can also be useful to impress your fiancé(e)…). They can be cooked in many ways, salty or sweet; there is something to suit all tastes.
Let’s cook some good crepes!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 500g of wheat flour
- 6 eggs
- 500 ml of milk
- 10g of melted butter
- A pinch of salt
Follow the steps:
1. In a recipient, pour the flour
2. Dig a well in the middle of the flour and introduce the eggs
3. Whip the eggs and the flour, pouring the milk little by little, pay attention not to create lumps
4. Once the dough is ready and homogenous, pour the melted butter and mix it
5. Bonus. For tastiest crepes, you can add one or more flavors of your choice. For sweet crepes, you can add sugar, vanilla pod, orange blossom, or even alcohol such as rum for instance, be creative!
6. Leave your crepe batter at least one hour at room temperature before cooking. Take a pan and a laddle, and when your pan in hot enough, put butter or oil inside it and start cooking the crepes. Never leave the stove eye, it cooks really fast.
Hoping that you will impress your loved ones with this recipe, we welcome your feedback.